Sunday, November 10, 2013

Where is Kathy living, anyway?

Its a lovely Sunday afternoon in Bisbee. I'm listenng to the Cajun/Zydeco show on WWOZ, doing a little cooking, got laundry in the machine, and generally having a lovely time in my little house. So I thought y'all would like a house tour. Wish I could add video and a sound track, but my technical skills aren't quite up to that task.

First, the loft bedroom, over the cab. Note the skylight, good for ventilation and stargazing. Drapes below are insulated curtains for the purpose of keeping out the cold and keeping in the warm, or visa versa, depending on the weather.


The dining room, seats three, or four if we're friendly.


The kitchen, very functional. Refrigerator of 6 cubic feet visible at the far right.


Shower, skylight, round drying rack.


Other half of the bathroom.


The back parlor, panoramic 180 degree view. Also the computer room and music system. Note stereo speaker at the front. Table has multiple uses, conference table, outdoor cooking zone, work table, or can be put away against a wall for open seating.



Mirrored closet doors, reflecting wall where table goes when not in use. See clock at the top?

That's it, home sweet home!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. OK girlfriend, we have to talk Cajun/Zydeco when we meet again. Who Knew?!! Thanks for the town and rig tours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tour! Your time sounds idyllic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is entirely charming. When I was a kid, I was fascinated by mobile homes. Yours looks just about ideal. Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Others might consider your home a bit tiny, but for me, it’s interesting. I like how you made every part of it captivating, especially with the loft bedroom. With the presence of the skylight, I already know what keeps you busy at night – stargazing!!! Hehehe. :)

    Teresa Chalsma @ The Roofing and Remodeling Company

    ReplyDelete