Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Saying goodbys

Ohhh, this is tough. Goodbys to people, goodby to the neighborhood, to the beauty of the Bay Area. I know I'll see lots of other beautiful places and meet lots of great interesting people but I'm going to miss the ones I have now. What to do? Where to settle? Hope to find the answers on the road. Leaving tomorrow as soon as I can finish up the details.

Went to Chipman Storage in Alameda to weigh the loaded rig. I'm still quite under the limit, surprisingly. Cost me ten bucks. Great, I can pack more books! Pick up a few rocks on the way.  :-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you tonight, Kathy, as you are on the road, and probably asleep in your rig on your first night of your journey. Enjoyed our time together this morning and hope to meet you someplace during your journey! Blessings on your sleep and on your waking!

    ReplyDelete