Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Last minute paperwork and a delicious dinner

Having suffered through two hours of unpleasant paperwork and forms, and in need of sustenance and moral support, I invited myself over to JH's house kind of late. I was received with open arms, good red wine, and offered a delicious dinner which I did not turn down. Most grateful thanks, J.

Thirty-six hours to departure now. Lots of tech stuff to make work and pack up. Last minute keeper items to be stored into my friend JR's garage. The rest has to finally get loaded and stowed into the rig. SR is coming over for breakfast Thursday morning. My first guest in the rig!  What shall I make, that clean-up from which will not delay my departure unduly?

Coffee
Pastries from Feel Good Bakery
Fruit of the Season

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment